Mr. Om Prakash Shrestha
Mr. Shrestha holds Bachelor's in Civil Engineering from Punjab University, Chandigarh, India.
Mr. Shrestha has 29 years of experience in the field of construction management and trading.
- Director, Arniko Nirman Co.
- Director, Interworld Trading
Mr. Pradeep Kumar Shrestha
Mr. Shrestha is a MBA graduate from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Mr. Shrestha is actively involved in management of several industries and commerce sector for more than 31 years. Most of his career was in economic sector especially in trade and commerce. During his entrepreneurship, government and private sector have recognized his caliber and dedication towards nation development and honour him with Gorkha Dakshin Bahu, Birendra Aishwarya Sewa Padak, Nepal Samman 2059, Man of the Year 2003 by The American Biographical Institute. He is still actively involved in different social organization and association.
- Managing Director, Panchakanaya Group of Industries
- Honorary Consul, the Republic of South Africa
- Vice President, Confederation of Asia Pacific Chamber of Commerce & Industries
- Past President, Federation of Nepalese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FNCCI)
- Co Chairman, FNCCI-CII Joint Economic Council (JEC)
- Managing Director, Nepal Bitumen & Barrel Udyog Ltd
- Chairman, Mai Valley Hydropower Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Shangri-La Energy Limited
- Director, HAMS Hospital
- Director, Scenic Housing
- Member, Academic Assembly- National Academy of Science & Technology (NAST)
Mr. Uttar Kumar Shrestha
Mr. Uttar Kumar Shrestha is responsible for overall Operation and Management of the Company. Prior to joining BPC, he was the Managing Director of Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA). He served NEA for more than 20 years in different capacities. Mr. Shrestha holds a sound knowledge on Financing, Taxation, Audits, Management, Hydropower Development and PPA negotiation and extensive experience in negotiation with different bilateral and multilateral donor agencies, local financial institutions for financing and implementation of various projects. Mr. Shrestha has attended various Executive Management Development training programs and has participated as an expert in various national and international forums related to hydropower development. He had also served various hydropower companies as a Board Member during his service period at NEA.
Mr. Shrestha is a certified Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and holds MBA from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Mr. Ram Bahadur Gurung
B.Ed. from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. Mr. Gurung is actively involved in politics. He had been three times elected member of House of Representative from Lamjung district. He had also been a State Minister of Government of Nepal for three different portfolios during the periods given below:
- Supply Ministry: Marga 2054 - Baisakh 2055 (November 1997 to April 1998)
- Labour Ministry: Ashadh 2056 – Chaitra 2056 ( June 1999 to March 2000)
- Water Resources Ministry: Baisakh 2057 – Magh 2057(April 2000 to January 2001)
He is also actively involved in the clean energy sector for over a decade.
Mr. Padma Jyoti
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from IIT, Kanpur, India. MBA from Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Mr. Jyoti is a leading industrialist who has been managing various industries in Nepal for the last 39 years. Mr. Jyoti is involved in the institutions listed below.
- Chairman, Bhajuratna & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Bhajuratna Eng. & Sales Ltd.
- Chairman, Bhajuratna Finance & Saving Co. Ltd.
- Chairman, Himal & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Himal Iron Steel Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Himal Oxygen Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Himal Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Jyoti & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Jyoti Yarns Processing Pvt. Ltd.
- Chairman, Syakar Company Ltd.
- Chairman, Syamukapu & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Sagarmatha Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Director, Shangri-La Energy Limited
- Honourable Member, Constituent Assembly
- President, National Business Initiatives
Mr. Radheshyam Shrestha
A Certified Chartered Accountant (CA) from the institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Mr. Shrestha holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce from Tribhuvan University. Mr. Shrestha has served for 30 years in different positions.
Mr. Radheshyam Shrestha holds the position of Vice-President-Finance in BPC. Mr Shrestha is responsible for BPC’s financial operations, investor and stakeholder relations. He is also the Chairman of Audit Committee of Hydro- Consult Engineering Ltd. Mr Shrestha has served for 31 years in different positions in Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB), the Central Bank of Nepal. He had held the position of Directors of Financial Management Department and Bank and FI Regulation Department at NRB. He had also worked as Professional Accountant in CSC & Company and R Bajracharya & Co, Chartered Accountant firms after the NRB service. A Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Mr. Shrestha holds a Master’s Degree in Commerce from Tribuvan University.